Cash App has added new extra features to its users. Now, users can send Bitcoin from Cash App directly to any Crypto wallet. Coinbase is a safe online platform that allows you to buy, sell, transfer, and store digital currency. Coinbase was established in 2012, a fully regulated and licensed Cryptocurrency Exchange that supports all U.S. States except Hawaii. Coinbase was initially limited to Bitcoin trading but soon added other Cryptocurrencies that met its decentralized criteria. Coinbase gives access to more than 50 cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Litecoins, Bitcoin Cash, XRP, and many other cryptocurrencies with a low minimum deposit. Keep reading this post until the last section to learn how to Send Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase and more.
How do I enable Bitcoin withdrawal on Cash App?
If You have not completed the Cash App Bitcoin withdrawal verification process, it will not permit the transfer of BTC from Cash App to Coinbase or another BTC wallet.
Don’t worry; it’s straightforward. Please adhere to the below steps to complete your Cash App Bitcoin withdrawal verification.
- Open the Cash App on your mobile and login to your account.
- Hit the profile icon located at the extreme upper right on the Cash App home screen
- Select the Bitcoin option
- Scroll to the bottom.
- Click on Bitcoin withdrawal.
- Here the screen will prompt you to allow Cash App to access your phone camera.
- Utilize your phone camera to scan your photo identification, i.e., Driver’s license. It will also need to scan your face to complete the verification process.
- It could take as long as 24 to 48 hours to confirm your account verification for BTC.
Once you’ve verified your account, you can send bitcoin from the Cash App to Coinbase or any other Crypto wallet.
Also, check out: Why Does The Cash App Say Invalid Card Number?
How to send Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase?
The user can easily send Bitcoins from Cash App directly to Coinbase by simply following the steps below.
Step 1: Open the Cash App and click on the “Investment” tab.
Step 2: Tap on the “Bitcoin” option.
Step 3: Tap on the “Enable Sending and Receiving” option and follow the quick instruction.
Step 4: Once verified successfully, tap the “Send Bitcoin” Option.
Step 5: Enter the amount you wish to transfer. Tap the “Send” option.
Step 6: Enter the recipient’s Wallet Address, Phone Number, or Name; click on the “Done” button.
Step 7: Review the details, and then click the “Confirm” option.
Alternatively, you can go for the below steps by logging in to your Coinbase account.
- Open Coinbase and log in to your account.
- Select the “Receive” button and copy your Bitcoin wallet address.
- Head towards your Cash App wallet and select the Bitcoin tab.
- Tap on the “Withdraw Bitcoin” option.
- Enter the wallet address either or Scan a QR code
- Now paste the wallet address of your Coinbase.
- Confirm your PIN to complete the transaction.
Note: – You will need to verify your identity to enable sending and receiving option. We recommend our readers look through our additional blog published shortly on How To Verify Identity On Cash App?
Can You Link Cash App With Coinbase?
Of Course! It is possible to connect your Cash App to Coinbase account, and this allows you to transfer money through your Cash App balance directly to the Coinbase wallet. The steps below will help you through the procedure.
- Download Coinbase and sign up if you already do not have one.
- Open the Wallet section in the Cash App and click the “+” icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select “Coinbase,” which will lead you to a new page where you can enter the email address and telephone number for your Coinbase account.
- Finally, tap on the “next” button at the bottom of the page after entering the information correctly. You can also create your nickname by entering it in the space provided.
That’s it. Hurray! Your Coinbase account is now linked to the Cash App.
Also, learn: Can You Use Cash App Without A Bank Account?
How Much Time Does It Take To Transfer Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase?
It can take as long as one hour to confirm the deposit to Cash App from Coinbase. If you attempt to purchase something using your Bitcoin through Cash App before it has been wholly approved at least one time by an administrator of the Bitcoin network, your purchase will not go through.
Cash App specifies a 3-5 business day period of hold to get the withdrawal from Coinbase. However, the timeframe could change as we get closer to the Cash App’s launch in Bitcoin trading.
Is it safe to send Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase?
In general, sending Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase or another wallet is entirely secure. However, there is some risk associated with using these services and other platforms like exchanges such as Coinbase.
Thus both the sender and recipients must be aware of certain safeguards in sending and receiving money via these platforms.
The first thing to remember is that if you enter the wrong address for your wallet, there is no way to recover it. This is why you must always double-check to ensure that the address you entered for your wallet is correct before you send funds.
Additionally, the ease of these services is a price for both parties. Transaction fees can result in a problem for the recipient; however, there are risks when they decide to utilize an external service instead of using their wallet.
Also, get to know: How To Get Money Back On Cash App If Scammed?
Can you use your Cash Card on Coinbase?
Yes, you can use your cash card to purchase Bitcoin via Coinbase. You must be aware of two things when using your cash card to buy Bitcoin in this way.
First of all, you will not avail of the $5 cash back bonus after you have purchased bitcoin via Coinbase through the Cash App.
Secondly, Although It is possible to get rid of fees by connecting your bank account instead of the debit or credit card for the transactions, it can create problems with repeated purchases if you do not have enough money in your bank.
It’s important to remember that any other direct expenditure outside of purchasing cryptocurrency can go against daily limits for accounts that are not verified. Contrary to that, verified accounts can spend more than $10,000 per day.
What is the minimum amount to send Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase and Cashtag?
The minimum amount of BTC you can send from Cash App to a $Cashtag per transaction is 0.00001 BTC or 1,000 sats (Satoshis); however, the minimum amount per on-chain transaction from Cash App is 0.001 BTC or 100,000 sats (Satoshis).
Before concluding this post in Wrapping up, we’d like to mention that we have also published a post on How to reach Cash App Customer Service.
In this post, we have provided detailed step-by-step instructions by which the users can easily send Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase. Coinbase offers a solid level of security compared with many other top exchanges, making it a great place to begin investing in cryptocurrency. If you still receive any difficulty, you can freely reach out for Cash App Customer Service assistance. We’re here to assist you with a much better resolution.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much can I transfer Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase?
You can send Bitcoin worth $2,000 every 24 hours and $5,000 in any seven-day from Cash App to Coinbase.
- How long do Bitcoin transactions take from Cash App to Coinbase?
The time it takes to transfer Bitcoin can vary from as little as 10 minutes to several hours or days, depending on the network activity that needs to be confirmed.
How to send Bitcoin from Cash App?
- Send Bitcoin from Bitcoin Tab:
- Tap the “Bitcoin” tab on your Cash App home screen
- Tap the Airplane button
- Choose the “send Bitcoin” option
- Enter the amount and the recipient’s $Cashtag.
- Send Bitcoin to any $Cashtag right from Cash App:
- Toggle from USD to BTC by tapping “BTC” or “USD” on the Cash App home screen.
- Enter at least $1 and tap Pay.
- Type your recipient’s unique $Cashtag, current phone number, or email address
- Click on the “Pay” Option.
How to send crypto from Cash App to Coinbase?
- Open the Cash app and click on the “Investment“ tab.
- Tap on the “Bitcoin” option.
- Tap the Airplane button.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer. Tap the “Send” option.
- Enter the recipient’s Wallet Address, Phone Number, or Name.
- Review the details, and then click the “Confirm” option.
How to receive Bitcoin on Cash App from another wallet?
- Click the Bitcoin tab on the Cash App home screen
- Tap the Airplane button.
- Choose deposit Bitcoin
- Copy and share your Cash App Bitcoin address with an external wallet. You can also scan QR codes to access the destination Bitcoin wallet addresses.