Fund Cash App with PayPal
How do you fund Cash App with PayPal? Cash App and PayPal have become today’s most popular payment options. Many people have accounts on both platforms. Some users have wondered if it is possible to fund Cash App with Paypal. We will be elaborating on this query in this post. So Keep reading to the very last word.
Direct funding to Cash App via PayPal is not possible as of now. You can fund Cash App using a bank account connected to both platforms. Or by adding your Cash App card to your PayPal account.
PayPal and Cash App don’t work together, so funds cannot be loaded directly. However, there is a workaround. As the saying goes, “Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.” — John Heywood. The same is applicable here too. Still, there are some ways to send money from each platform. We will highlight these in the coming section so that you can fund Cash App to PayPal and vice-versa.
Also, Read: How To Find Someone’s Number On Cash App?
How can I link my Cash App card to PayPal?
Linking your Cash App Visa Debit Card to a PayPal account is possible now. Previously a few years back, it was not possible at all. These steps will allow you to add your Cash App Card to your PayPal account.
- Log in to your PayPal account via the app or the web.
- Tap on the gear-shaped icon in the top left corner of the PayPal homepage.
- Select “Bank and Card” from the menu. Here you can see all the connected cards.
- To add a new card, click on the “Add” or “+” sign in the upper right corner.
- Select “Add debit card.”
- The screen will prompt you to enter your touch ID or the security code on your Cash App Visa Debit Card.
- Choose “Add card manually.”
- Input your 16-digit debit card number and press the “Next” tab.
- Enter the CVV( Card Verification Value, a three-digit code printed on the back) number and the expiration date of your Cash App debit card.
- Type in your billing address, and click the “Link card tab.”
After linking your card, you can access it as a funding source and begin spending from it.
Another method to fund money between PayPal and Cash App is by linking the same bank account on both platforms. You can load money via PayPal to Cash App or vice-versa if you have the same bank account linked with your PayPal account and Cash App.
Also, See: How To Send Money From Cash App To Zelle?
How can I fund my PayPal account using Cash App?
Follow these steps to load funds from Cash App to your PayPal:
- Launch the Cash App and log in to your account.
- Click the “Balance” tab.
- Tap the “Cash Out” option.
- Input the amount you want to remit to your linked bank account.
- Click on Confirm Transfer.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Transfer funds from your bank account into your PayPal account.
Also, Know: Why Is My Cash App Not Sending Money?
Send Money from Cash App to your Bank Account
Follow these steps to transfer money from Cash App into your linked bank account. Further, you can load this money to PayPal.
- Open the Cash App on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap the dollar icon on the home screen to access the “My Cash” tab.
- Hit the “Cash out” button on the left side of your account balance.
- Select the amount you wish to transfer to your bank account, then click “Cash Out.”
- Your total account balance is automatically selected for transfer under the “Cash Out” menu. It will allow you to choose which amount you wish to transfer. You can transfer less by entering the amount you desire.
- Select the type of transfer that you prefer: standard or instant. Selecting the standard deposit will take three days for funds to appear in your bank account. As the name suggests, the money gets credited to your bank account instantly in case of an instant transfer. However, the instant option charges 1.5 % of the total transaction amount.
PayPal should already have your bank account linked. You can add your bank account to Paypal if you have not linked earlier. Log in to your PayPal account, click on “Profile,” then “Account,” and choose “My Money” from the drop-down menu. After entering your bank information, click “Update” and furnish your bank account details. Then click the “Add Bank Account” button. After that, you will need to verify your bank account.
Also, Learn: How To Pay With Cash App In Store Without Card?
Send Money from Bank To PayPal
Now that the money has been transferred from Cash App to your bank account, you can send it to your PayPal account. Follow the below steps to transfer money from a linked bank to your PayPal account.
- Open PayPal on your device and log in to your account.
- Navigate directly to “My Account,” just below your PayPal balance.
- Tap on “Add Money.”
- If you have more than one bank account linked, select the one you wish to transfer and then enter the amount to be transferred to your PayPal balance.
- Double-check the transaction details to make sure there aren’t any errors. Then click “Continue” and tap “Submit” to begin the transfer process.
- This amount will appear in your PayPal account within three business days.
You can transfer funds from your bank account to your PayPal and use your bank account as a fund source for PayPal or add a PayPal Card to your Cash App to start spending. Pay attention to any transaction fees your bank may charge for these transfers.
Before we wrap up this article on “Fund Cash App with PayPal,” we invite our readers to check out our other post published shortly on “How To Send Money From Cash App To Google Pay?”
That’s it for the topic now- Fund Cash App with PayPal. Simply speaking, you can’t directly fund Cash App with PayPal as these are two different apps and don’t collaborate with each other.
However, there is a workaround; it is possible to fund Cash App with Paypal through an indirect money transfer method. It involves linking the same bank account to both platforms. If you link your bank account to these two applications, you can easily fund Cash App with PayPal and vice versa.
Moreover, You can now link your Cash App Card to PayPal and use it as a payment source.
Should you still have any concerns, you can contact us anytime for further assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I fund Cash App with PayPal?
Of Course! You can fund Cash App with your PayPal account but not directly. You will need to link the bank account to both applications. Afterward, you can send money from PayPal to the bank and then from the bank to Cash App and vice versa.
Can you link your Cash App card to PayPal?
Fortunately, Yes! You can connect your Cash App debit card to your Paypal account and use it as a payment source.
How to transfer funds to PayPal using Cash App?
Transferring money to PayPal from Cash App is a pretty straightforward process. You will need to use an indirect method that involves sending money to the bank from PayPal, and then you can load funds to your Cash App wallet from the attached bank account.