The most asked and searched query over the internet by users is- How to send money from Cash App to PayPal? Hence, in this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information you must know to send money from Cash App to PayPal. Moreover, we will also cover ‘How to transfer money from Paypal to the Cash App?’.
How to send money from Cash App to PayPal?; This is the most concerning question for people who use both PayPal and Cash App as their payment apps. Because they are both well-reputed brands in the US, people love using them for a smooth payment experience.
Also, Learn: How to Send Money from Cash App to Venmo?
How does PayPal Work?
PayPal is something everyone knows. It’s a US-based company that used to be part of eBay. But now, PayPal has separate and independent operations. It has been providing money transfer services all over the world for many years.
PayPal is one of the most trusted money transfer applications in the world. One can use it to transfer money directly from one PayPal account to another.
To make payments, PayPal does not require a bank account. You need to add a credit card or debit card to send payment. The survey found that PayPal is the most popular payment method worldwide. This payment method is used primarily in shops, general stores, and e-commerce sites to purchase products.
Cash App is another popular online payment platform. Many people use both PayPal and Cash App. They are often curious about the steps to send money from Cash App to PayPal.
Can I Send Money from Cash App to PayPal?
It doesn’t matter whether you like it or not; the truth is that there is no direct method to send money from Cash App to PayPal account or vice versa.
However, You don’t have to be discouraged, as there is an alternative payment method. This alternative method is free and revolves around your linked bank account to the App.
So, in simple words, if you want to send money from Cash App to PayPal, you can’t do it directly. For this, you will need to transfer money from the Cash App to your Bank Account, and afterward, you can send that amount from your bank to Paypal.
We have described the detailed steps on how you can transfer money from your Cash App wallet to your Bank account in the below section. Furthermore, you can easily add that money from your bank to your PayPal account.
Can’t Link A Bank Account To Cash App?; Read this article to find a 100% solution.
How to send money from Cash App to your linked Bank account?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to send money from the Cash App wallet to your linked bank account.
- Open Cash App and log in to your account.
- Tap on the “$” icon to check your Cash App Balance.
- Now hit the “Cash Out” option.
- Enter the amount that you want to send out to your bank account.
- Choose the transaction mode from Instant or Standard.
- Now authenticate the transaction by Touch Id or entering your PIN.
- Lastly, click on the Next Button to confirm. Now, the money will get credited to your Bank account from the Cash App as per the type of bank transfer you chose in the 5th step.
- If you choose the standard transfer option, it will take 1-2 working days to reflect in the account, whereas the instant transfer option is quick, and money gets credited instantly, but you will get charged 1.5% of the amount.
- To send money from Cash App to Paypal using the above alternate method via bank, please make sure you have added the same bank account on Cash App and PayPal.
How to Add Cash to PayPal from a linked Bank Account?
Since you have already sent money to your linked bank account from the Cash App wallet, now you are just a single step away from receiving cash on your PayPal account. Follow these steps to add money to your PayPal account.
- Open Paypal and login to your account.
- Tap the ‘Transfer Money’ option right on the home screen.
- Now select ‘Add Money’ to your balance.
- Here, enter the amount you want to add and tap on the Add button.
- Now the money will be added to your PayPal balance automatically.
How to Transfer Money from PayPal to Cash App?
It’s the opposite situation here. The method, however, is the same. As we have already mentioned earlier, there is no direct method to send money from Cash App to Paypal or from Paypal to Cash App. Hence, you will need to route your money through the linked bank account. We will discuss the steps in the next section.
Steps to Send Money from PayPal to your Bank Account
The steps are mentioned hereunder by which users can transfer money from PayPal to a linked Bank account.
- Open PayPal and log in to your account.
- Click on the Balance button and select the “Transfer Money” tab on the home screen.
- Further, Select the “Transfer to your bank” option and enter the amount you want to send
- Finally, press the Confirm tab and wait up to 24 hours to receive money into your bank account.
Once you receive money to your linked bank account from PayPal, you can easily add cash to Cash App in a few simple clicks.
Before concluding this post about “how to send money from Cash App to PayPal,” we invite our readers to our youtube Channel to look at our video presentation on Cash App-related concerns.
For a hassle-free experience, we have discussed how to send money from Cash App to PayPal in this post. Additionally, we have also discussed the reverse process, how to transfer money from PayPal to Cash App using your linked bank account. We are sure you will find this article quite helpful and informative.
However, If you still find any errors or have any issues, you can contact us for further help.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why can’t I send money from PayPal to the Cash App?
You can’t send money straight via PayPal to the Cash App as the feature is unavailable. There isn’t a new update regarding this feature. Since both PayPal and Cash App are two different payment platforms, they represent separate entities. They can only connect with banks, not with other payment systems.
How can I send money from PayPal to Cash App?
You can’t send money straight away from PayPal to Cash App or Cash App to PayPal. Instead, you can transfer money using a linked bank account.
How do I transfer money from PayPal to a Cash App Card?
As there is no direct way to transfer money from PayPal to a Cash App Card, you must route the money through a linked bank account. Once the money is there in your bank account, you can add the same to your Cash App Card.