The Cash App wallet is a digital account that one can easily create to save, send and receive money. It is also very convenient to open a Cash App account in comparison with opening a bank account. The Cash App digital wallet is pretty simple, fast, safe, reliable, and user-friendly. Moreover, it also offers the feature to buy and Sell Bitcoin & stocks. So, because of the most attractive and convenient features, more and more people tend towards Cash App and want to create and use two Cash App Accounts.
Cash App is one of the fastest and most secure means of sending and receiving money. Since the popularity brings rumours, the Cash App is also not free from rumours due to its extreme popularity across the US. Nowadays, Many rumours are going around concerning two Cash App accounts. Due to its extreme popularity and salient features that it offers, most of the Cash App users are willing to know the answer to this query, like Can You Use Two Cash App Accounts? So, let’s get straight to the point of whether you can use two Cash App accounts or not.
Can You Have Two Cash App Accounts?
The straightforward answer is yes; you can have two Cash App accounts.
You can have two Cash App accounts at a time. But for this, you need to fulfill certain requirements. One of these requirements is to have two different bank accounts, mobile numbers, and email addresses.
If you possess a dual sim mobile, you are just a few steps away from these requirements. We will discuss on How to set up a second account on Cash App in the below section.
Here, we would also like to inform you that you can use the Cash App anonymously. If you want to learn more about this, please read our separate article on How to Use Cash App As An Anonymous User?
How do I create a Second Account on Cash App? Open Multiple Cash App Accounts
Not only can you use just two Cash App accounts but also as many as you want. Provided, you use a different email, phone number, and bank account for each different Cash App account. You cannot input similar details in all the various Cash App accounts.
Another thing you must note here is that you cannot perform a Cash Advance from one of your accounts to another. If you do so, they might terminate both your Cash App accounts without any prior notice. Secondly, if you link the same debit card to both of your Cash App accounts, it might ask you to merge both the debit cards. Hence, you must be aware of the same.
Therefore, You can put two Cash App Accounts simultaneously to avoid any further issues. Now, here’s how to set up a second Cash App account.
Steps to Open a Second Cash App Account
Follow the below-mentioned steps to create a second account on Cash App.
- Click on the “Profile” button at the top right corner of the home screen
- Now Scroll down and select “Sign Out,” and click on it.
- After logging out, you will automatically reach the sign-in window. Click on the “Sign Up” tab.
- Enter another email address or mobile number.
- Here, verify your number and proceed next.
- Now add your bank account and debit card. You will be prompted to type in your card number, CVV, and bank details.
- Also, Input your personal information, such as address and zip code
- After submitting the above details, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once you complete the signup process for the second Cash App account, you will be all set to send and receive money from your second Cash App account.
Important Note: This above method is only applicable if you have an alternate phone number, email Id, and a bank account.
How do I change my Personal Account to a Business Account?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to change Cash App from your Personal to a Business account.
- First of all, open the Cash App on your phone and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Profile” tab at the top of the Cash App home screen.
- Go to the personal account setting and click on it.
- Scroll down and click on the “Change Account Type” option.
- Now Select Cash for Business and click on the “Change This Account” option.
- Tap on confirm the change. To verify the process, enter your PIN or scan with your fingerprint.
Please note that the Cash App will charge you an extra amount on every transaction from your business account.
How do I change my Business Account to Personal Account?
The Cash App is always a personal account by default. Now you have got to know how to switch your personal Cash App account to a business account. We will also learn the process about how to switch back to a personal account from a business account.
There is no such option to switch your Cash App accounts on your own. You will need to contact Cash App Support to make these changes.
Follow the below steps by which you can contact the Cash App support from your device:
- First of all, Open the Cash App account.
- Tap on the profile icon located at the top of the home screen.
- Scroll down and select the “Cash Support” option.
- Tap on “Cash Support” to connect to the Support executive, and finally, the executive will help you switch back your account to personal.
Can I use the same debit card on two Cash App Accounts?
We want to inform you that the Cash App does not allow its users to add the same debit card on two Cash App accounts due to security reasons without permission. In this case, you will need to inform the Cash App in advance. After getting the approval, you can merge your two Cash App accounts and link the same debit card or bank account.
Before coming to an end to this post about how to use two Cash App Accounts, we would like to invite our readers to look at our short video presentation on how to buy Bitcoin on Cash App
In this article, we have discussed how you can use two Cash App Accounts at a time. Additionally, we have also shed some light on the process to switch your personal account to a business and vice versa.
Hopefully, the Cash App users will like this informative post. However, if you still have any issues, you can reach out to us for further help.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I use multiple Cash App accounts?
Sure, you can set up multiple bank accounts on Cash App and use them. But, you will have to have different mobile numbers, email Id and bank accounts.
How to create a Second Cash App account?
You can create a second Cash App account very easily in just simple steps. First of all, open the Cash App on your mobile. Then click on the Profile and log out. Once you log out, you shall automatically be taken over to the sign-in page. Enter your new credentials here, such as mobile number, email Id, and bank details. Once you submit this information correctly, you shall surely be able to log in to your Second or New Cash App account.
Can I merge two Cash App accounts?
Of course, the Cash App users can merge their accounts. Follow the below process.
- Open the Cash App on your device.
- Select Profile and click on it.
- Now, tap on the Personal option.
- Input your new number and email here in the new window. Here you will need to add the other Cash App account details.
- Once you complete the above process, the Cash will merge your both accounts into one.