In addition to offering secure, fast, and efficient money transfer services, the Cash App is also well-known as a great platform to buy, sell, and store bitcoins. You don’t need any extra efforts to purchase and sell Bitcoin through the Cash app. However, To withdraw Bitcoin from Cash App or transfer BTC to another Bitcoin wallet, users need to make a one-time setting. If you aren’t sure how to enable Cash App Bitcoin withdrawal settings, you’re here on the right page.
Furthermore, we are happy to inform you that free assistance in Bitcoin withdrawal, Sell, and Purchase is also available at Cash App Customer Service. In the meantime, to know how to withdraw Bitcoin from Cash App, we have discussed the simple steps in the forthcoming section.
Also Read: How to Buy and Sell Bitcoin on Cash App?
How to transfer Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase, Binance or any other Crypto wallet?
Nowadays, the use of multiple applications is quite common amongst users. Hence, it is the reason why many people ask what to do when they want to transfer Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase, Binance, or another cryptocurrency wallet.
The users can easily withdraw Bitcoin from Cash App using Bitcoin wallet address without any hassle. However, the wallet’s address will become available only after cash App verification. That means you’ll have to enable the settings to upload documents and get approval just one time. The Bitcoin verification process is only a few seconds, but approval could take a few hours.
Note: The Cash App charges 1.75% of the selected amount of Bitcoin as a Bitcoin withdrawal fee.
How to Enable On-Chain Bitcoin Transaction? Settings for Bitcoin Withdrawal on Cash App
If you are a verified Cash App user, you are just a single step away from availing of the Bitcoin withdrawal and transfer service. The user can easily enable On-Chain Transaction on Cash App to enjoy the Bitcoin withdrawal feature by following the below steps.
- Open the Cash App on your phone and log in to your account.
- Click the “Profile” tab at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to find the “Bitcoin” button and click on it.
- Now, Click on the “Enable Bitcoin option”.
- Once you complete the above steps, the Cash App will redirect you to another page for verification. Here you will need to enter your SSN and scan a photo Id & selfie to verify.
- Now you will receive a message on the screen saying, “Bitcoin Withdrawal Approval is pending.”
- You need to wait for the Cash App response; the Cash app usually takes 24-48 hours to review the Bitcoin withdrawal request.
- After successful verification, you will receive an email and notification for successful activation for Bitcoin withdrawal.
- Now you are all set; you can quickly transfer or withdraw Bitcoin on the Cash App.
Steps to transfer Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase, Binance or any other Crypto wallet?
Follow the below step by step process to transfer Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase, Binance or any other application.
- Open the Cash App and click on the “Investment” tab.
- Tap on the “Bitcoin” option.
- Tap on the “Enable Bitcoin” option and follow the quick instruction.
- Once verified successfully, tap the “Send Bitcoin” Option.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer. Tap the “Send” option.
- Enter the recipient’s Wallet Address where you want to transfer your Bitcoin.
- Review the details, and then click the “Confirm” option.
Important Notification: According to the Cash App’s terms and conditions, users must have at least 0.001 bitcoin for the successful Bitcoin withdrawal. However, the Cash app has set the limit on bitcoin withdrawals. Users cannot withdraw over $2,000 of Bitcoin per day and $5000 in a week.
Before concluding this article, we encourage our readers to watch a small video presentation on ‘how to buy Bitcoin on Cash App.’
We have mentioned the specific steps to withdraw Bitcoin from Cash App in this blog with its fees and limitations. Simultaneously we have also discussed how to enable Bitcoin withdrawal and transfer BTC to any other Crypto wallet. We hope this informative post shall surely help the users. For more information or further help, feel free to contact us.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much is the Bitcoin withdrawal fee on Cash App?
The Cash App charges 1.75% of the selected amount of Bitcoin as a Bitcoin withdrawal fee.
Can a user send Bitcoin from Cash App to Binance?
Sure, Cash App users can conveniently transfer Bitcoin from Cash App to Binance or any other Crypto Wallet.
What is Bitcoin withdrawal verification on Cash App?
The users need to verify their identity to enable Bitcoin withdrawal settings on the Cash app.